Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: And now it is "Men’s Rights"
> Media Forums > Wikipedia in the Media
mbz1
No, I understand when I/P conflict related articles are getting tagged with "The neutrality of this article is disputed. ", but Men's rights confused.gif

Well, I guess anything could happen "if the most basic efforts to make the site "a professional and respectful environment" are recast as meddling by "dykes and dweebs."" tongue.gif
carbuncle
This reminds me of a completely unrelated news item:
I am delighted to announce that we have offered the position of Chief Executive to Jon Davies and he has accepted. He will start on 1 October 2011, in time to help us prepare for the annual fundraiser that is due to start on 1 November.

Many of you will have met Jon at the September Wikimeet, along with the other finalists. He is the former Chief Executive of Families need Fathers, Britain’s leading shared parenting charity, and a former leader of the London Cycling Network. He will be coming along to the 50th London Wikimeet and the Wikimedia UK EGM on 16th October, where he is keen to meet as many people as possible and hear how they would like the chapter to develop.
thekohser
...and a former leader of the London Cycling Network...

What's his opinion on Guy Chapman's opinion on cycling helmets?
EricBarbour
You just stumbled onto one of Wikipedia's darkest areas.

There are many articles dealing with "men's rights", including long articles about the organizations that push it. All assiduously guarded, often vandalized, and carefully manicured to make the "movement" look like something other than what it really is: Wikipedians indulging their hatred/fear of women, via "articles".

It's still amazing to me that the Glenn Sacks BLP is as neutral as it is--Sacks is basically a troll, who uses the news media to make an ass of himself.
mbz1
"Finding and choosing the right person would not have been possible with the help of many people along the way. I would like to thank everyone involved in this." Should it have been "without"?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.