Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bullying
> Wikimedia Discussion > Articles
The Joy
Bullying (T-H-L-K-D)

The images and video in the lead are at best, silly, and at worst, disturbing.

(Note: Could a mod resize this photo? I forget how.)

This photo can certainly be taken out of context. sick.gif

melloden
QUOTE(The Joy @ Mon 24th October 2011, 5:14am) *

Bullying (T-H-L-K-D)

lmfao.
mbz1

Bullying (T-H-L-K-D)

Honestly instead of talking about wikipedia's article about bulling, I'd rather talk about bulling on wikipedia. It would have been interesting to write an article about bulling on wikipedia.
There are plenty examples of such behavior on wikipedia, but of course this article would be deleted
because it would have to use wikipedia itself for the sourcing, and as we all know wikipedia does not consider wikipedia to be a reliable source. tongue.gif

I wonder, if there is any other encyclopedia that states: "This encyclopedia is not a reliable source." biggrin.gif
The Joy
QUOTE(mbz1 @ Mon 24th October 2011, 11:11am) *

Bullying (T-H-L-K-D)

Honestly instead of talking about wikipedia's article about bulling, I'd rather talk about bulling on wikipedia. It would have been interesting to write an article about bulling on wikipedia.
There are plenty examples of such behavior on wikipedia, but of course this article would be deleted
because it would have to use wikipedia itself for the sourcing, and as we all know wikipedia does not consider wikipedia to be a reliable source. tongue.gif

I wonder, if there is any other encyclopedia that states: "This encyclopedia is not a reliable source." biggrin.gif

This has nothing to do with the disturbing images on the "bullying article." dry.gif hrmph.gif
jd turk
QUOTE(The Joy @ Mon 24th October 2011, 5:30pm) *

QUOTE(mbz1 @ Mon 24th October 2011, 11:11am) *

Honestly instead of talking about wikipedia's article about bulling, I'd rather talk about bulling on wikipedia.

This has nothing to do with the disturbing images on the "bullying article." dry.gif hrmph.gif

No, but it has everything to do with mbz1.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.