Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can Wikipedia Be Trusted? (Attack of the Show)
> Media Forums > Wikipedia in the Media
thekohser
G4TV network's "Attack of the Show" on Thursday, January 25th, featured Wikipedia in its "The Loop" segment with Kevin Pereira.

If you're interested in seeing the clip immediately, you can (hopefully) watch the video from this link.

Or, if that doesn't work, I've uploaded an "analog copy" of my appearance over here.

Kindly,

Greg
anon1234
QUOTE(thekohser @ Fri 2nd February 2007, 5:00am) *

G4TV network's "Attack of the Show" on Thursday, January 25th, featured Wikipedia in its "The Loop" segment with Kevin Pereira.

If you're interested in seeing the clip immediately, you can (hopefully) watch the video from this link.

Or, if that doesn't work, I've uploaded an "analog copy" of my appearance over here.

Kindly,

Greg

The best quote: "The HiveMind can't be trusted." Right on. It's good to see wider understanding. Only 54% of people in their poll said Wikipedia could be trusted.
thekohser
QUOTE(anon1234 @ Fri 2nd February 2007, 12:41am) *

The best quote: "The HiveMind can't be trusted." Right on. It's good to see wider understanding. Only 54% of people in their poll said Wikipedia could be trusted.

Heck, I might as well self-promote the Digg link to the video. Give me some Digg love, if you watch the video there.

Greg
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.