Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anna Nicole Smith's death sends Wikipedia into overdrive - iTWire
> Media Forums > Wikipedia in the Media
Google News

Anna Nicole Smith's death sends Wikipedia into overdrive
iTWire, Australia - 33 minutes ago
By Angus Kidman. News of the death of former Playboy model Anna Nicole Smith has led to a rush of activity at Wikipedia, with administrators at the ...
Somey
Such enthusiasm to update the popular online encyclopedia is not uncommon. "I get all my news from a large online forum," one user commented on the discussion page for Smith's entry. "Whenever they say someone's dead, I rush to Wikipedia to edit their article . . . But I've always been too late. Why is it that scientific news takes so long to be made public, but when somebody dies everyone flocks to it? We're all just a bunch of necrophiles, aren't we?"

Actually, one of the nice things about forums like this is that you can speculate on cause-of-death for various celebrities, and you don't get "reverted" immediately. As for Anna Nicole, well... personally, I think Nobs is somehow responsible. mad.gif

I'm also very, very upset over the prospect of the Police making another album...
Google News

Wikipedia’s Anna Nicole Angst
Red Herring, CA - 4 hours ago
By Alexandra Berzon. While still alive, Anna Nicole Smith dyed her hair blonde, got breast enhancements, and donned an up-swept skirt, but the Marilyn ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.