Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fans take out ire on FAI by editing Wikipedia entry - Siliconrepublic.com
> Media Forums > Wikipedia in the Media
Google News

Fans take out ire on FAI by editing Wikipedia entry
Siliconrepublic.com, Ireland - 21 minutes ago
09.02.2007 - While some travelling supporters booed Ireland officials and management in person at in San Marino on Wednesday night, others have taken out ...
Google News

Siliconrepublic.com, Ireland - 52 minutes ago
09.02.2007 - While some travelling supporters booed Ireland officials and management in person at in San Marino on Wednesday night, others have taken out ...
Somey
San Marino lost? sad.gif

Blimey, I had them getting into the semis this year!

I guess it's actually next year...
guy
QUOTE(Somey @ Fri 9th February 2007, 7:02am) *

San Marino lost? sad.gif

Blimey, I had them getting into the semis this year!

I guess it's actually next year...

You need to get PL to make a statistical adjustment to allow for population size and latitude. Bet she could prove they really won!
Poetlister
QUOTE(guy @ Fri 9th February 2007, 12:10pm) *

You need to get PL to make a statistical adjustment to allow for population size and latitude. Bet she could prove they really won!

First, you'd have to see of San Marino has a smaller population than Ireland - I think I could demonstrate that it desn't ... biggrin.gif
Google News

Siliconrepublic.com, Ireland - 7 hours ago
Yahoo! News
Wikipedia entries for the Football Association of Ireland (FAI), Ireland manager Steve Staunton and striker Robbie Keane have been sabotaged.

Article: http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/rss/searc...nline-edit.html
Google News

Siliconrepublic.com, Ireland - 23 hours ago
Google News

Siliconrepublic.com, Ireland - Feb 8, 2007
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.