Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wikipedia ponders selling ads - Toronto Star
> Media Forums > News Worth Discussing
Google News

Wikipedia ponders selling ads
Toronto Star, Canada - 18 minutes ago
Free online encyclopedia Wikipedia may launch trivia games and quiz programs to boost funds and could veer from its no advertising policy in the future to ...
GlassBeadGame
Yes of course, African children.

They should consider selling sexually oriented images of young women targeted for a youthful market. They have the demographics. It is the one area of endeavor that they possess significant administrative capacity.

Of course if a valued editor with 50,000 edits learns how to actually masturbate it may significantly cut into the edit count.

Remember, African children.
JohnA
QUOTE(GlassBeadGame @ Mon 23rd April 2007, 2:38pm) *

Yes of course, African children.

They should consider selling sexually oriented images of young women targeted for a youthful market. They have the demographics. It is the one area of endeavor that they possess significant administrative capacity.

Of course if a valued editor with 50,000 edits learns how to actually masturbate it may significantly cut into the edit count.

Remember, African children.

I have enough respect for Wikipedia editors that they can actually masturbate, although this does lead to problems trying to edit Wikipedia with just one hand. In point of fact, I think most of them are doing so pretty much all of the time.

On the other hand, actual reproduction appears to be mercifully beyond most of them.
guy
I may have to Tar barrel this thread.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.