Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The end of an era
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors > Notable editors > SlimVirgin
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Noroton
QUOTE(nobs @ Mon 20th April 2009, 6:53pm) *

QUOTE(Hell Freezes Over @ Sun 19th April 2009, 2:38am) *

A very small number of men in their 50s and 60s have spent the last several years attacking me viciously on or offwiki, or both .... Perhaps you just couldn't stand being blocked or criticized by a woman....
This isn't a sexist comment about men with prostate problems, is it?

Yes, and it's completely unfair to get into a pissing contest with these guys ...
Heat
QUOTE(Noroton @ Tue 21st April 2009, 2:36am) *

A very small number of men in their 50s and 60s have spent the last several years attacking me viciously on or offwiki, or both .... Perhaps you just couldn't stand being blocked or criticized by a woman....

Yes, and it's completely unfair to get into a pissing contest with these guys ...

Does a prostate problem create an advantage or disadvantage in a pissing contest?
Noroton
QUOTE(Heat @ Mon 20th April 2009, 10:43pm) *

Does a prostate problem create an advantage or disadvantage in a pissing contest?

A distinct disadvantage. It also tends to drag out the contest for an uncomfortably long time, with inconclusive drivel/dribble. The prostate sufferer is also more likely to shoot himself in the foot, as it were. Best not to get too pissed off in these things. If you find you're in one, back off, especially if there are a lot of swinging dicks around. (Did I miss any?)
Heat
QUOTE(Noroton @ Tue 21st April 2009, 3:09am) *

QUOTE(Heat @ Mon 20th April 2009, 10:43pm) *

A distinct disadvantage. It also tends to drag out the contest for an uncomfortably long time, with inconclusive drivel/dribble. The prostate sufferer is also more likely to shoot himself in the foot, as it were. Best not to get too pissed off in these things. If you find you're in one, back off, especially if there are a lot of swinging dicks around. (Did I miss any?)

Good thing that Slim's suggestion that only men in their 50s and 60s criticize her is wholly inaccurate and self-serving.
JohnA
QUOTE(Heat @ Tue 21st April 2009, 1:11pm) *

Good thing that Slim's suggestion that only men in their 50s and 60s criticize her is wholly inaccurate and self-serving.

Like the rest of SV's scholarship: based on a limited and biased sample and multiplied by paranoia and personal prejudice.

But she thinks its the Truth.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.