Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Are they all crazy at German Wikipedia?
> Wikimedia Discussion > International > German-language Wikipedia
Pages: 1, 2
Moulton
The Politics of Disempowerment

QUOTE(Law Lord @ Thu 15th October 2009, 8:49pm) *
So now I know that at least 3 editors and 3 administrators at deWiki need prison time learn how to behave towards other human beings.

What prison teaches is that the best way to deal with those you don't get along with is to put them in prison.

In a game of chess, the best way to deal with a troublesome piece on the other side of the board is to take it out of commission.
Law Lord
QUOTE(Moulton @ Sun 18th October 2009, 2:35pm) *

The Politics of Disempowerment

What prison teaches is that the best way to deal with those you don't get along with is to put them in prison.

In a game of chess, the best way to deal with a troublesome piece on the other side of the board is to take it out of commission.

No doubt that is how the deWiki scum sees it. However, your description − while certainly true for many prisons − is more correctly a description for a concentration camp. Certainly that is the only way the deWiki scum would want a prison to be: a concentration camp. If they could they would not only block innocent people forever but also send them to special camps where they could do things with them.

When I used the term "prison" in my previous post, I meant the kind of prison where bad people are taught how to change their ways and taught the value of morals and honest and decent behaviour. That is the kind of prison I would deem appropriate for the deWiki scum.
Moulton
A prison is neither a church nor an institution of higher learning.
Law Lord
QUOTE(Moulton @ Sun 18th October 2009, 9:08pm) *

Finland actually has some success with their prisons and reforming the inmates.
The Joy
QUOTE(Law Lord @ Sun 18th October 2009, 3:14pm) *

QUOTE(Moulton @ Sun 18th October 2009, 9:08pm) *

Finland actually has some success with their prisons and reforming the inmates.

Are you suggesting that the German Wikipedians should be Finnished off? ohmy.gif
Law Lord
QUOTE(The Joy @ Tue 20th October 2009, 2:09am) *

Are you suggesting that the German Wikipedians should be Finnished off? ohmy.gif

That is exactly what I am suggesting! laugh.gif
CharlotteWebb
QUOTE(Law Lord @ Wed 21st October 2009, 9:10pm) *

QUOTE(The Joy @ Tue 20th October 2009, 2:09am) *

That is exactly what I am suggesting! laugh.gif

−1 point(s)

The correct response is "So Suomi". tongue.gif
Jacina
1. Your entry was not sourced.
2. "Hans Diller was very popular in Denmark; in Danish his name means: his penis" Ignoring the completely awful German you used... that was just simply a retarded addition to the article if I may say so.

So basically you trolled an article, complained about it, then complained about a slight you perceived for another...

Yeah you're an idiot

Oh and your attempts at sourcing it, by way of suddenly having weird translations added to another open source translation wiki... well... nice try
Law Lord
QUOTE(Jacina @ Wed 18th November 2009, 11:02am) *

Yeah you're an idiot

Your argument has such an amazing amount of maturity and insight that I am forced to concede the point. laugh.gif

With some proper research in the deWiki-archives I believe I have found your soulmate, and he/she writes:

Let's see: You hardly speak the local language, yet you traipse around waving unfounded allegations of “racism”. Since quite frankly, local affairs ain't any of your goddamn business, I'd most definitely call that “trolling”. And that's still ignoring the penile vandalism. I’d actually consider AGF in this case, but then your rampant overgeneralizations would quite clearly render you a half-wit lacking either a clue or a life. Get both. Elsewhere. —mnh·∇· 09:25, 16. Okt. 2009 (CEST)

Though admittedly the clarity of your brilliance is to be desired as the paramount example of the typical deWiki-user.

Cheers
NotARepublican55
QUOTE(Law Lord @ Sat 19th September 2009, 8:29am) *

(I am posting this here instead of the German forum, since my German is rusty and I prefer an outside view.)

I rarely (never) edit deWiki but a sudden piece of interesting information about the late Hans Diller came to my attention. As far as I could tell, an article on him was only present at deWiki.

I inserted the info (in German). A user reverted. I asked for the reasoning. None was given. It seems said user thought that it is good for the mutual respect that instead of participating in a discussen about an article, you write your admin friends in private and have them threathen anybody you disagree with.

So, asking again made this being entered on my user page:

Please stop your editing without references, which, by the way, looks like „on the wrong side of the enyclopaedic border“. And if you revert that again, I'd have to stop you by efficient means.

The poster was a German administrator, and he has a very anti-French image on his user page.

I posted a request on the bottom of his user page for the removal of said image:
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benutzer_Disk...hateful_content

This led to immidiate reaction by 3 different user, none of them adressing the issue but rather "shooting back" at me. The 3rd one write in German calling me a "troll" and stating I have no interest in "encyclopedic coopoeration" and asking for my immidate block.

Certainly, the culture at deWiki is very different from enWiki.

Any thoughts?

Cheers,
Law Lord

Yeah, it was stupid of you to whine about and "anti-french" image on an admin's userpage. Especially after getting warned by that admin - it made you appear a blatant troll.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.