Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GNAA articles in the userspace
> Wikimedia Discussion > Articles
Pages: 1, 2
Milton Roe
QUOTE(Gary_Niger @ Mon 1st August 2011, 11:30am) *

But Twitter is? You are pretending HERE to be The_Black_Guy THERE, are you not? The Token Niger, as it were?
QUOTE(Gary_Niger)

This is my Twitter.

A sell-described "twitter for gay niggers." Okay, it takes all kinds of folks to make a world, I suppose.

You didn't answer my question if the other Gary-Niger on WP is you: Gary-Niger (T-C-L-K-R-D) .

You're probably right that WP is not a good use of your time. But if you're not interested in WP, then posting on WR (here) is an even less productive use of your time. Not saying you're unwelcome. Just an observation.

Welcome. The avatar photo makes you look like Hermes Conrad.
Gary_Niger
QUOTE(Milton Roe @ Mon 1st August 2011, 2:55pm) *

QUOTE(Gary_Niger @ Mon 1st August 2011, 11:30am) *

But Twitter is? You are pretending HERE to be The_Black_Guy THERE, are you not? The Token Niger, as it were?
QUOTE(Gary_Niger)

This is my Twitter.

A sell-described twitter for gay niggers. Okay, it takes all kinds of folks to make a world, I suppose.

You didn't answer my question if the other Gary-Niger on WP is you: Gary-Niger (T-C-L-K-R-D) .

You're probably right that WP is not a productive use of your time. But if you're not interested in WP, then posting on WR (here) is an even less productive use of your time. Not saying you're unwelcome. Just an observation.

Welcome.

I said that editing Wikipedia wasn't a productive use of my time.
Milton Roe
QUOTE(Gary_Niger @ Mon 1st August 2011, 11:57am) *

And why not? Anything you put there that is legitimate citable information, will certainly be read by far more people than read your twitters.
Somey
QUOTE(Tarc @ Mon 1st August 2011, 8:15am) *
Have you looked at your own account info lately?

Yes...? Though to be honest, I could use a new tag-line, the one I've got has been there for well over a year now! unsure.gif

(edit) Done!

A shame you have never shown this level of diligence when it comes to policing WR's Official Mascot, Mr. "Victim of Censorship", btw.

We've banned Mr. Victim twice already. The main reason we haven't banned him a third time is that he promised to refrain from anti-gay remarks, and for the most part he's kept that promise. (I don't believe he's ever made racist remarks here, or even anything close, unless you count anti-Obama content as inherently racist, which we do not. If we did, we'd have to ban HK too, so that's a non-starter.)

Besides, we don't have a rule against people registering without WP accounts, we just prefer than members don't try to make it look like they have a WP account when they really don't. (My member profile here has never referred to a WP account, of course, since I have never had one.)

Seriously, I was only (or maybe I should say "mainly") concerned about the avatar image. Anything else, I figure we take a wait-and-see approach.
EricBarbour
QUOTE(Milton Roe @ Mon 1st August 2011, 11:55am) *
The avatar photo makes you look like Hermes Conrad.

biggrin.gif
Gary_Niger
QUOTE(Milton Roe @ Mon 1st August 2011, 3:09pm) *

And why not? Anything you put there that is legitimate citable information, will certainly be read by far more people than read your twitters.

I do not care about how many people "read" whatever I have to say. I am not a blogger, nor do I ever wish to be one. I would much rather cite "better" sources, merely on principal.
Gary_Niger
Post moved here.
Milton Roe
QUOTE(Gary_Niger @ Mon 1st August 2011, 5:52pm) *

I do not care about how many people "read" whatever I have to say. I am not a blogger, nor do I ever wish to be one. I would much rather cite "better" sources, merely on principal.

Then learn to spell "principle" for this purpose.

I still wonder if you're Baxter, being clever with a reverse avatar.

Somey, is this guy using a Tor exit node, or does he really geolocate to Tarzana, CA?
Gary_Niger
QUOTE(Milton Roe @ Tue 2nd August 2011, 3:06pm) *

QUOTE(Gary_Niger @ Mon 1st August 2011, 5:52pm) *

Then learn to spell "principle" for this purpose.

How would spelling "principle" help me cite better sources?

I still wonder if you're Baxter, being clever with a reverse avatar.

I don't know who that is. You're going to have to fill me in before accusing me.

Somey, is this guy using a Tor exit node, or does he really geolocate to Tarzana, CA?

lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.