Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Commons-hosted Muhammad Images
> Wikimedia Discussion > Articles
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Web Fred
QUOTE(TungstenCarbide @ Mon 14th May 2012, 4:34pm) *

QUOTE(The Joy @ Sun 13th May 2012, 10:19pm) *

... a Wild West environment (the British equivalent being Yorkshire, I believe).

Cool, I never knew that about Yorkshire. What about the cuisine?

Down South would be more accurate. The Southerners are all a bunch of cowboys.

QUOTE(Tarc @ Mon 14th May 2012, 2:28pm) *

QUOTE(The Joy @ Fri 11th May 2012, 11:58pm) *

I feel like people are tip-toeing around this, but what if Islamic terrorists start researching who's adding images of the Prophet to Wikimedia sites, determine who they are, and start killing them? Or worse, going after their families, friends, acquaintances, and other innocent people?

An interesting question that would probably draw howls of protest from both sides of the aisle if this were posed over to the Wikipedia. The image removers would cry that you're painting all opposition as terrorists, the keepers would harden into an extreme "fuck them all" bunker.

"Fuck 'em all" works for me far better than previous eloquent equivalents.
Fusion

... a Wild West environment (the British equivalent being Yorkshire, I believe).

Indeed, I have always found such parts of Yorkshire as I have visited to be most civilised.

The native traditional dish is roast beef, boiled carrots and Yorkshire pudding. However, there is a high concentration in some areas of Indians and Bangladeshis so if you like their food you can find it done well.
Web Fred
QUOTE(Fusion @ Mon 14th May 2012, 9:07pm) *

Indeed, I have always found such parts of Yorkshire as I have visited to be most civilised.

The native traditional dish is roast beef, boiled carrots and Yorkshire pudding. However, there is a high concentration in some areas of Indians and Bangladeshis so if you like their food you can find it done well.

Sod the beef, yorkshire pud with roast lamb and mint sauce nom, nom, nom. <drool>

Great. It's bedtime and I'm Jonesing for a Sunday dinner! Just great.
The Joy
QUOTE(Fusion @ Mon 14th May 2012, 4:07pm) *

I was watching an episode of Wallace and Gromit and, when Gromit had to dispose of a bomb, he chose Yorkshire as the place to throw it rather than at the nuns carrying kittens. I see a lot of poking at Yorkshire on British shows and I figured Yorkshire was like the Detroit, East St. Louis, or New Jersey of Great Britain? I did have a college classmate from Manchester (in fact, most British students at my college were from Manchester) and he seemed to describe it as a fairly rough place. Web Fred and Malleus would disagree, though the BBC News website likes to point out the gun violence and stabbings that go on there.

So, Southern England is the land of gun nuts and right-wingers? I never thought of places like Eastbourne, Portsmouth, Ventnor, Southampton, and the Channel Islands as the British Wild West. wtf.gif

(and, yes, this still has nothing to do with Islam, and that's probably for the best. stepcarefully.gif )
The Joy
QUOTE(Emperor @ Sun 13th May 2012, 9:06pm) *

QUOTE(The Joy @ Sun 13th May 2012, 6:19pm) *

Have you explained to Fae that, in March 2012, the forum was purged of its mods and staff by the site owner (who, it should be noted, has largely abandoned the site) who, in all seriousness, believes we are all agents or sympathizers of U.S. politician and former Vice-Presidential candidate Lyndon LaRouche who made a comment in the 1970s about whether the exact number of Holocaust victims was inaccurate, and thus, according to the site owner, means that those people in 2012 who participate in the current LaRouche political movement ((of which one of our former staff members was a member) must be a Holocaust Denier and therefore he and those who said "Hey, he is a nice guy and a good staff member!" thus must be a part of a vast LaRouche conspiracy to seize Wikipedia Review and turn it into a platform for LaRouche's political ambitions? unsure.gif

That's why this forum has fallen apart with libel and cursing strewn about and become a Wild West environment (the British equivalent being Yorkshire, I believe). sad.gif

If Fae does have a legal problem with this forum, contacting its host, Hostgator, may speed the process along. They like to overreact to legal threats without investigation.

The reason why the forum has fallen apart is that yes, there was indeed a representative here from the Lyndon LaRouche organization who became a staff member and used Wikipedia Review for LaRouche-related business (i.e. controlling Wikipedia and disseminating propaganda). He was also a Holocaust denier. The rest of the mods and staff rather than distancing themselves from him, instead circled the wagons.

I'm pretty sure Selina doesn't think you're all LaRouche supporters, but at some point you have to judge people by how they act, not by how you think they should be acting.

I know we had this argument in March when the poo hit the fan, so revisiting it probably wouldn't change anything. What's happened has happened.

Still, I never saw any instance of Holocaust Denial by the staff member here. Can you point to any instance?
Fusion
QUOTE(The Joy @ Tue 15th May 2012, 3:22am) *

I was watching an episode of Wallace and Gromit and, when Gromit had to dispose of a bomb, he chose Yorkshire as the place to throw it rather than at the nuns carrying kittens. I see a lot of poking at Yorkshire on British shows and I figured Yorkshire was like the Detroit, East St. Louis, or New Jersey of Great Britain? I did have a college classmate from Manchester (in fact, most British students at my college were from Manchester) and he seemed to describe it as a fairly rough place. Web Fred and Malleus would disagree, though the BBC News website likes to point out the gun violence and stabbings that go on there.

So, Southern England is the land of gun nuts and right-wingers? I never thought of places like Eastbourne, Portsmouth, Ventnor, Southampton, and the Channel Islands as the British Wild West. wtf.gif

(and, yes, this still has nothing to do with Islam, and that's probably for the best. stepcarefully.gif )

As I uinderstand it, Manchester is not in Yorkshire but to its west. There is long a historical rivalry between Yorkshire and the areas to the west of it. Maybe someone better versed in English history knows more? The standard phrase for a right-wing but civilised person is "Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells". This is a town to the south-east of London but I have never yet been there. Still, I doubt that even there will you find so many guns as in America.

Michaeldsuarez
QUOTE(Tarc @ Mon 14th May 2012, 9:23am) *

QUOTE(Michaeldsuarez @ Sun 13th May 2012, 9:19am) *

QUOTE(Tarc @ Mon 7th May 2012, 12:06pm) *

Seriously Nab, go be a nigger somewhere else.

(And as my racial makeup is best described as "Oreo", I get to say that.)

http://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?t...&oldid=71080866

Fae is apparently using this comment to claim that the Wikipedia Review is calling people "niggers". Selina (are you still around here somewhere?) needs to look into restoring the moderation abilities of moderators.

[...]

I'm not calling these out to condemn ED, I have always found such entries quite funny. I'm calling them out to show Suarez in an extremely hypocritical light, as he has no standing to call on this forum to remove such language (especially when it was not used in a specifically racist manner) when he is an admin on a forum where the intent and aim is to be as racist as humanly possible For the Lulz.

[...]

I don't have any desire to censor your comment. All I wanted was for Selina to read my post (and The Joy's post), realize that this forum needs active moderators, restore Somey's moderation abilities, and save this forum.
Eppur si muove

Do be aware of the traditional roses rivalry across the Pennines. So a Mancunian, as someone from historic Lancashire, might be prejudiced against Yorkshire.

When research was done on people's attitudes to regional accents, the Yorkshire accent, was one of those most favourably received when considering someone's suitable to get a business position. This contrasts with the Brummie, Geordie and West Country accents which would be negatively received in that context. Leeds is Englands's second biggest financial centre after London.

Yorkshire as rough would strike me more as part of a generic North-South contrast. A traditionally parochial Southern middle class view is that civilisation ends at the Watford Gap. The M1 motorway goes through the Watford Gap on the way from London to Yorkshire.

A specific Yorkshire characterisation is for blunt-speaking.
Web Fred
QUOTE(Eppur si muove @ Tue 15th May 2012, 1:00pm) *

Do be aware of the traditional roses rivalry across the Pennines. So a Mancunian, as someone from historic Lancashire, might be prejudiced against Yorkshire.

When research was done on people's attitudes to regional accents, the Yorkshire accent, was one of those most favourably received when considering someone's suitable to get a business position. This contrasts with the Brummie, Geordie and West Country accents which would be negatively received in that context. Leeds is Englands's second biggest financial centre after London.

Yorkshire as rough would strike me more as part of a generic North-South contrast. A traditionally parochial Southern middle class view is that civilisation ends at the Watford Gap. The M1 motorway goes through the Watford Gap on the way from London to Yorkshire.

A specific Yorkshire characterisation is for blunt-speaking.

As a Mancunian it may be surprising to hear that I like the Yorkshire accent, but detest the typical Manchester "Manc-lad" accent.

Aye lad, south of t'Watford Gap they're all southern Nancies.
Web Fred
QUOTE(Michaeldsuarez @ Tue 15th May 2012, 12:50pm) *

I don't have any desire to censor your comment. All I wanted was for Selina to read my post (and The Joy's post), realize that this forum needs active moderators, restore Somey's moderation abilities, and save this forum.

Considering the provenance of this website and the fact there is no current moderation I'm pleasantly surprised that things aren't that bad.

Everything that is the slightest bit controversial is being voluntarily kept to one thread and there seems to be a lot less animosity towards each other...or that could just be the consequence of all the wankers disappearing off to the Other Placeâ„¢.
Michaeldsuarez
QUOTE(Web Fred @ Tue 15th May 2012, 8:31am) *

Considering the provenance of this website and the fact there is no current moderation I'm pleasantly surprised that things aren't that bad.

Everything that is the slightest bit controversial is being voluntarily kept to one thread and there seems to be a lot less animosity towards each other...or that could just be the consequence of all the wankers disappearing off to the Other Placeâ„¢.

Things aren't that bad because new accounts aren't being approved, so troublemakers, spammers, sockpuppeteers, and trolls can't take advantage of the situation. Nevertheless, the lack of new blood, in addition to our utter failure to retain our older users, will cause the Wikipedia Review to continue on with its slow death. The level of activity on the this forum isn't what it used to be, and unless Selina restores the moderators' ability to actually moderate and approve new accounts, the declining activity issue is bound to become worse.
Emperor
QUOTE(The Joy @ Mon 14th May 2012, 10:29pm) *

Still, I never saw any instance of Holocaust Denial by the staff member here. Can you point to any instance?

Go back and reread the ask Hersch about his views thread. HK asserts that the Holocaust was a forced labor plan created by Hitler's "sponsors" in Britain. Then dogbiscuit jumps in to say that it's trivia whether 1.5, 3, or 6 million were killed.
Zoloft
QUOTE(Emperor @ Tue 15th May 2012, 9:52am) *

Go back and reread the ask Hersch about his views thread. HK asserts that the Holocaust was a forced labor plan created by Hitler's "sponsors" in Britain. Then dogbiscuit jumps in to say that it's trivia whether 1.5, 3, or 6 million were killed.

Beware people who will bring up a topic without linking it, then tell you what to think about it.
Emperor
QUOTE(Zoloft @ Tue 15th May 2012, 6:23pm) *

Beware people who will bring up a topic without linking it, then tell you what to think about it.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.
The Joy
QUOTE(Emperor @ Tue 15th May 2012, 8:43pm) *

QUOTE(Zoloft @ Tue 15th May 2012, 6:23pm) *

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

http://wikipediareview.com/index.php?showtopic=37051

I'm still not seeing it. unsure.gif
Fusion
QUOTE(Emperor @ Tue 15th May 2012, 5:52pm) *

I have read something of Hersch and his organisation. They seem to blame the Queen of Britain for everything bad in the world. Not the British government, which has the power, but the Queen who is but an almost powerless ceremonial figurehead like the president of the USSR under Stalin. So no doubt the previous king must have been responsible for what the Nazis did during the War despite Britain fighting against the Nazis.
GlassBeadGame
QUOTE(Emperor @ Tue 15th May 2012, 11:52am) *

Can you imagine what it must be like to look back on your life as the henchman of of fruitcake? As for Dogbiscuit, he turned into such a sniveling ass-lick toward the end of WR that it was kind of sad.

But enough nostalgia. Let's say we have a wake and bury this bitch before it starts to smell.
Tarc
QUOTE(GlassBeadGame @ Wed 16th May 2012, 9:07am) *

QUOTE(Emperor @ Tue 15th May 2012, 11:52am) *

Can you imagine what it must be like to look back on your life as the henchman of of fruitcake? As for Dogbiscuit, he turned into such a sniveling ass-lick toward the end of WR that it was kind of sad.

But enough nostalgia. Let's say we have a wake and bury this bitch before it starts to smell.

Per your own alleged moral standards, I expect you to post sporadic, 1 to 2-line harangues against yourself for being a misogynistic asshole who uses the b-word in a derogatory manner.
Emperor
QUOTE(GlassBeadGame @ Wed 16th May 2012, 9:07am) *

Agreed they must feel pretty silly at this point. I can't imagine why Dogbiscuit isn't still exclusively on Wikipedia. He'd fit right in there. Their whole thing was a frightening example of groupthink.

WR should stay open because there are new people out there who need to read this stuff. It wouldn't be too hard once everyone's cooled off to get things going again.
GlassBeadGame
QUOTE(Emperor @ Wed 16th May 2012, 11:52am) *

WR should stay open because there are new people out there who need to read this stuff. It wouldn't be too hard once everyone's cooled off to get things going again.

Not really. Even when it was good WR was more of a conversation than a reference work. Think river, not fishbowl. It doesn't, and shouldn't, mean much to people who were not part of the conversation.
Emperor
QUOTE(GlassBeadGame @ Wed 16th May 2012, 7:01pm) *

QUOTE(Emperor @ Wed 16th May 2012, 11:52am) *

Not really. Even when it was good WR was more of a conversation than a reference work. Think river, not fishbowl. It doesn't, and shouldn't, mean much to people who were not part of the conversation.

If it's a river then why take it so seriously? Myspace staggers on, why not Wikipedia Review?
Detective

It looks to me as if Hersch is saying what LaRouche thinks, without actually saying he agrees with it. We might assume that he does, but he's being clever and not nailing his colours to the mast.
Web Fred
QUOTE(Detective @ Thu 17th May 2012, 9:42pm) *

It looks to me as if Hersch is saying what LaRouche thinks, without actually saying he agrees with it. We might assume that he does, but he's being clever and not nailing his colours to the mast.

One wouldn't spread stuff one didn't like.

What I don't get, unless it's some sort of irony I'm not au fait with, is why he would use a Jewish pseudonym whilst at the same time pushing the rhetoric of an anti-semite.

GlassBeadGame
QUOTE(Text @ Fri 18th May 2012, 4:45pm) *

Now stop being a cunt and deliberately trolling for a reaction.

What you are doing isn't wanted, needed or necessary.

If you want a bigger and more reactive audience why don't you practise your hi-jinx over at the OTHER PLACE.

The cracy place?

They're repeating what was largely done here and they're getting the same results. In fact, Peter didn't get too far, as predicted by Glass Boy.

We therefore do not consider you to be person ‘affected’ by the registration of Wiki UK Ltd and therefore entitled to request a review of our decision to register the charity or to request its removal.

I just look over there. I did nail it. Not just right, but exactly right. The commission found Petey-Bee has no standing in the matter. Exactly as I said. He is a busybody and an inter-meddler. Of course over there they spin it as the charity commission made fools of themselves. Ass-licker par excellence, Dogbiscuit, goes so far as claiming it a victory because WMF had to waste money on an attorney because of Petey-Bees frivolous claim. I'll take my victory dance here because I don't post there and they don't seem to "recall" that I predicted this outcome.
Tarc
QUOTE(GlassBeadGame @ Fri 18th May 2012, 8:39pm) *

I'll take my victory dance here because I don't post there and they don't seem to "recall" that I predicted this outcome.

That's generally how douchebags are treated, yes.
GlassBeadGame
QUOTE(Tarc @ Fri 18th May 2012, 10:52pm) *

QUOTE(GlassBeadGame @ Fri 18th May 2012, 8:39pm) *

I'll take my victory dance here because I don't post there and they don't seem to "recall" that I predicted this outcome.

That's generally how douchebags are treated, yes.

Given that criticizing Gomi and H for supporting Petey-Bee in his intramural dispute with his fellow Wikipedians at WMF-UK was the immediate cause of their banishing me to the "whine cellar" I feel justified in acting like a dick in pointing out I was right.

That along with pointing out that nobody in their right mind would publish the drivel that was composed in the quasi-secret "book" forum. Seems I was two for two.

Detective
We therefore do not consider you to be person ‘affected’ by the registration of Wiki UK Ltd and therefore entitled to request a review of our decision to register the charity or to request its removal.

Who exactly would be a person ‘affected’ by the registration of Wiki UK Ltd? Suppose you went to them with proof that you had nasty things in a BLP about you, or your child had been disturbed by pornography? Would you be affected by Wikipedia? I'd have thought so. Would you be affected by the registration of Wiki UK Ltd? No, because they didn't cause it and it was of course beyond their power to do anything about it.
GlassBeadGame
QUOTE(Detective @ Sat 19th May 2012, 11:58am) *

Who exactly would be a person ‘affected’ by the registration of Wiki UK Ltd? Suppose you went to them with proof that you had nasty things in a BLP about you, or your child had been disturbed by pornography? Would you be affected by Wikipedia? I'd have thought so. Would you be affected by the registration of Wiki UK Ltd? No, because they didn't cause it and it was of course beyond their power to do anything about it.

Such a person would have better and more direct remedies than going after the charitable status of the group. I think the harm would need to be something like having property appropriated by the charity in its formation or someone promised membership rights/services that never came though. It is not a good thing to allow broad challenges to charitable status. In both US and UK civil society is very pluralistic and many activities of nonprofits might give offense to someone out there somewhere. But a diverse non-profit sector is still a good thing.
Tarc
Wikipedia:Requests for comment/Muhammad images (T-H-L-K-D)

After closely examining the arguments put forth in each section, we have concluded that the status quo of the Muhammad article should largely be retained. For proposal 1, we found there to be no consensus to put any type of hatnote in the article. In the discussion of question 2, we found that there was the strongest consensus to put a calligraphic depiction of Muhammad in the infobox. With regards to the placement of other figurative images, we found that the current status quo -- of using figurative images of the highest encyclopedic value to illustrate important events in the subject’s life -- had the most support. This was accompanied by a general sentiment that figurative images were not necessary before the “Life” section, but would certainly be necessary after that point. However, editors should remember that calligraphic representations are the most common, and should not add images, especially figurative ones, without a clear encyclopedic reason to do so. Furthermore, there was a clear consensus to avoid any quota of figurative or calligraphic image, and to let the text of the article dictate the images used. There was no consensus for how the principle of least astonishment should apply to Muhammad.

Just as I called it quite awhile ago, the status quo is upheld.

A nice, shiny

to Somey and AssBeadGame. Better luck next time, fuckwits. smile.gif
Fusion
QUOTE(Tarc @ Mon 28th May 2012, 2:00pm) *

I think that never was there any doubt as to the outcome. Indeed given those who were likely to take part it was easy to foretell. What has been discussed in this thread is what ought to happen in a sensible world. That they are different says much about WP, no?
Tarc
QUOTE(Fusion @ Mon 28th May 2012, 9:07am) *

I think that never was there any doubt as to the outcome. Indeed given those who were likely to take part it was easy to foretell. What has been discussed in this thread is what ought to happen in a sensible world. That they are different says much about WP, no?

They aren't different at all, no. The "real world" of the West here doesn't defer to prehistoric religions either.
Web Fred

The 3 chords will have to suffice then.

QUOTE(Tarc @ Mon 28th May 2012, 2:32pm) *

QUOTE(Fusion @ Mon 28th May 2012, 9:07am) *

They aren't different at all, no. The "real world" of the West here doesn't defer to prehistoric religions either.

The "real world" of the West here doesn't defer to different prehistoric religions either.

There, sorted it for you.
GlassBeadGame
QUOTE(Tarc @ Mon 28th May 2012, 8:00am) *

Wikipedia:Requests for comment/Muhammad images (T-H-L-K-D)

After closely examining the arguments put forth in each section, we have concluded that the status quo of the Muhammad article should largely be retained. For proposal 1, we found there to be no consensus to put any type of hatnote in the article. In the discussion of question 2, we found that there was the strongest consensus to put a calligraphic depiction of Muhammad in the infobox. With regards to the placement of other figurative images, we found that the current status quo -- of using figurative images of the highest encyclopedic value to illustrate important events in the subject’s life -- had the most support. This was accompanied by a general sentiment that figurative images were not necessary before the “Life” section, but would certainly be necessary after that point. However, editors should remember that calligraphic representations are the most common, and should not add images, especially figurative ones, without a clear encyclopedic reason to do so. Furthermore, there was a clear consensus to avoid any quota of figurative or calligraphic image, and to let the text of the article dictate the images used. There was no consensus for how the principle of least astonishment should apply to Muhammad.

A nice, shiny

to Somey and AssBeadGame. Better luck next time, fuckwits. smile.gif

I'm crushed. I was certain that enlightened Wikipedians, who always represent the best in all human endeavors, would do the right thing. How could this happen? It is enough to shake my faith in Wikipedia and goodness of nerds.
Web Fred
QUOTE(GlassBeadGame @ Mon 28th May 2012, 4:23pm) *

I was certain that enlightened Wikipedians, who always represent the best in all human endeavors, would do the right thing.

Poor, poor deluded GBG. Don't you understand? They did do the right thing.

Now toddle off, to whatever it is non-nerds do..
Selina
(Moderrration [should we really have to?])

Ok, a tonne of complaints received over this stuff, and it's really hard to work out where to break it off, since some comments that are nothing but insults are mixed in with actual comments over the issues, but yeah. Train of tit-for-tat insults moved to here, try keep at least vaguely on topic!
Text
Ok, a tonne of complaints received over this stuff, and it's really hard to work out where to break it off, since some comments that are nothing but insults are mixed in with actual comments over the issues, but yeah. Train of tit-for-tat insults moved to here, try keep at least vaguely on topic!

What we are seeing on the web on a general level is that ZuckerBorg's creation is effectively contributing to the closure of small independent forums, resulting in the creation of a big ocean, many thousands of kilometres wide but only one millimeter deep, and with many problems with data security.
Tarc
I declare myself the thread-winner.

/pats self on back
Fusion
QUOTE(Tarc @ Wed 6th June 2012, 3:45pm) *

/pats self on back

If that makes you feel smug and clever, then no doubt you now feel smug and clever.

QUOTE(Selina @ Tue 5th June 2012, 1:37pm) *

(Moderrration [should we really have to?])

The sooner we have more moderators the better.
Tarc
QUOTE(Fusion @ Wed 6th June 2012, 3:40pm) *

/pats self on back

If that makes you feel smug and lcever, then no doubt you now feel smug and clever.

Nah, I was feeling smug and clever way before then.
GlassBeadGame
QUOTE(Tarc @ Wed 6th June 2012, 3:09pm) *

/pats self on back

If that makes you feel smug and lcever, then no doubt you now feel smug and clever.

If it wears off drink some more and pick on some poor immigrant. You'll be your old self in no time.
Fusion
QUOTE(Tarc @ Wed 6th June 2012, 9:09pm) *

If that makes you feel smug and clever, then no doubt you now feel smug and clever.

I doubt it not. But to say that you now feel smug is surely not to deny that you have felt thus for many years.
Tarc
QUOTE(GlassBeadGame @ Wed 6th June 2012, 8:13pm) *

QUOTE(Tarc @ Wed 6th June 2012, 3:09pm) *

/pats self on back

If it wears off drink some more and pick on some poor immigrant. You'll be your old self in no time.

GBG, I love immigrants. As long as they come in the front door. You're not one of those limp-wristed amnesty-for-illegals types, are you?

QUOTE(Fusion @ Thu 7th June 2012, 7:40am) *

QUOTE(Tarc @ Wed 6th June 2012, 9:09pm) *

I doubt it not. But to say that you now feel smug is surely not to deny that you have felt thus for many years.

Isn't that what I just said?
SB_Johnny
QUOTE(Tarc @ Thu 7th June 2012, 1:20pm) *
GBG, I love immigrants. As long as they come in the front door. You're not one of those limp-wristed amnesty-for-illegals types, are you?

I dunno about GBG, but I support amnesty. I'm also a "son of the revolution", so presumably my opinion matters much more than yours does.
GlassBeadGame
QUOTE(SB_Johnny @ Thu 7th June 2012, 6:12pm) *

I dunno about GBG, but I support amnesty. I'm also a "son of the revolution", so presumably my opinion matters much more than yours does.

You're a low-life scab last time I checked.
SB_Johnny
QUOTE(GlassBeadGame @ Thu 7th June 2012, 7:35pm) *

QUOTE(SB_Johnny @ Thu 7th June 2012, 6:12pm) *

You're a low-life scab last time I checked.

I can't be both? blink.gif
Jay
Is this an attempt to be the stupidest thread in WR's history?
-DS-
QUOTE(Jay @ Sat 9th June 2012, 1:29pm) *

I question the 'an attempt' part.
Fusion
QUOTE(-DS- @ Sat 9th June 2012, 1:02pm) *

So you say that Jay should say "Is this to be the stupidest thread in WR's history?" As I understand it that would be a future construction. Yet surely it is already the stupidest!
-DS-
QUOTE(Fusion @ Sat 9th June 2012, 11:29pm) *

So you say that Jay should say "Is this to be the stupidest thread in WR's history?" As I understand it that would be a future construction. Yet surely it is already the stupidest!

I'm sure you're enjoying this, but my meaning was clear.
Web Fred
QUOTE(Fusion @ Sat 9th June 2012, 10:29pm) *

In fact, shouldn't it be "most stupid"?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.