Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SlimVirgin gets a vandal warning
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors > Notable editors > SlimVirgin
Pages: 1, 2
blissyu2
Actually based on reading his talk page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:SqueakBox

It looks like this might be enough to see him banned.

I do kind of feel bad for him, as realistically it should be enough to see Jonny Cache return to Wikipedia, but sadly it doesn't work that way. I'd personally rather see that eventuality, that they both be able to work there, but not allowed to hassle each other, but hey Wikipedia seems to be pretty intolerant.

Jonny, are you the person who attacked his wife?
Kato
1. Can we move this to its own thread? We need a clean canvass before we construct the identikit picture

2. Vürßt's edits are obviously random page fishing trips aimed at misdirection. Copy edits of Valley Mills in Texas, A-Zing List of schools in Tanzania, and rewriting a para of an Irish soccer player. The latter edit reveals that the editor is likely not European sportsfan, due to the unfamiliarity with the common expression "had spells at...".

3. Squeaky, though a known sockist who had issues with DennyColt, doesn't have it in for Jonny in particular as far as we know. So no clear motive and no real evidence. But whoever it is follows these pages, for sure.

Jonny Cache
One thing's fer certain, WP:WISE, that JA dude ("ja" !?) sure gets around. Some of the map-pins have been taken off the map now, but @ one time or another he's been Wikipegged (ntbcw Winnipeg) @ the following geolocations:Jonny cool.gif
Kato
QUOTE(blissyu2 @ Thu 23rd August 2007, 4:47pm) *

Er... what?
blissyu2
I'd say that whoever it is, that is a sock puppet, for sure. I am not saying it is definitely SqueakBox, it could be any of a number of people.

The question is this:

This user is using an abusive sock puppet. Will Wikipedia tolerate it because they are abusing a banned user?

We also need to determine who the abusive user behind it is. Whoever they are probably should be banned too.

LOL we are acting like Wikipedia admins!
Kato
Who attacked who's wife? What the hell are you talking about Bliss?
Jonny Cache
Other Edits Of Interest:Me, I'm guessin' it's either (1) Abbott or (2) Costello or (3) maybe both.

Jonny cool.gif
Jonny Cache
QUOTE(blissyu2 @ Thu 23rd August 2007, 11:47am) *

Who's Wife ???

Jonny cool.gif
blissyu2
QUOTE(Kato @ Fri 24th August 2007, 2:24am) *

Who attacked who's wife? What the hell are you talking about Bliss?

Sorry, that was on SqueakBox's user page. He said that he was upset that someone had created an attack article about his latino wife, and he had got that person banned.

I thought that perhaps that was Jon Awbrey, since he seems to like to attack him so much.
Jonny Cache
QUOTE(blissyu2 @ Thu 23rd August 2007, 1:40pm) *

QUOTE(Kato @ Fri 24th August 2007, 2:24am) *

Who attacked who's wife? What the hell are you talking about, Bliss?

Sorry, that was on SqueakBox's user page. He said that he was upset that someone had created an attack article about his latino wife, and he had got that person banned.

I thought that perhaps that was [Name Redacted], since he seems to like to attack him so much.

who said who attacked who's wife?

i should think he'd know, don't you?

was it about the check, or what?

Jonny cool.gif
blissyu2
From here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:SqueakBox#Some_trolls

I am aware of the now out-dated parole (based on a dispute with a user who insulted my wife and eventually got completely removed from the site after the setting up the BlackApe account, the kind of trolling that wouldnt be tolerated in 2007, and the arbcom are certainly aware of my activities.

Does that have anything to do with you, Jonny? Or is this completely irrelevant, and he has OMG *MORE THAN ONE* enemy?
Jonny Cache
QUOTE(blissyu2 @ Thu 23rd August 2007, 2:23pm) *

From here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User talk:SqueakBox#Some trolls

I am aware of the now out-dated parole (based on a dispute with a user who insulted my wife and eventually got completely removed from the site after the setting up the BlackApe account, the kind of trolling that wouldnt be tolerated in 2007, and the arbcom are certainly aware of my activities.

Does that have anything to do with you, Jonny? Or is this completely irrelevant, and he has OMG *MORE THAN ONE* enemy?

when it comes this blackape bizness, jes call me john banner, i kn0w n0thing, n000thing about his parole, or even his langue for that matter. i didn't know who went to gaol about it, i thought it was all an accident.

but it's getting too confusing with all these funny names — funny peculiar, not funny haha — oh, i don't mind shootin' the breeze with ya, but you know, strange as it may seem, they give these wiki players nowadays very peculiar names, and i jes can't tell the home team from the visitors without a programme.

anyway, we know who attacked who's wife, since he said he did, that's settled, right?

Jonny cool.gif
blissyu2
Okay so BlackApe is whoever he is, not you?

Does SqueakBox think that BlackApe is you, Jonny? Is that why he is attacking you? Or is there a separate reason?
Disillusioned Lackey
QUOTE(Kato @ Wed 22nd August 2007, 3:58am) *

QUOTE(blissyu2 @ Wed 22nd August 2007, 10:33am) *

SlimVirgin never said that she wanted the List of Jews *REMOVED* that's a lie. They wouldn't have fought for ages about who to include if she simply wanted it to be deleted, so don't talk out of your backside.

Just give it up, lad. It doesn't fly. huh.gif

It's probably pointless to say this, but I agree that these lists should be deleted. I find them deeply problematic, ranging from there being no agreed or consistent definition; to identifying people as Jews who may not see themselves as Jews and who no one else may see as a Jew either; and then there's the issue that for some of the names on these lists, the only online sources are Stormfront, Islamist sites and Wikipedia mirrors, which I think should make us question what we're doing. [[User:SlimVirgin|SlimVirgin]] <sup><font color="Purple">[[User_talk:SlimVirgin|(talk)]]</font></sup> 08:58, 29 December 2005 (UTC)

I never really understood this. From what I recall, she was first anti-list, then didn't she wind up taking power over the list from Poetlister, because SV wanted to control the list of British Jews?

I never really understood that. First she wants the list out, then she wants to control them?
Kato
QUOTE(Disillusioned Lackey @ Thu 23rd August 2007, 9:01pm) *

QUOTE(Kato @ Wed 22nd August 2007, 3:58am) *

QUOTE(blissyu2 @ Wed 22nd August 2007, 10:33am) *

SlimVirgin never said that she wanted the List of Jews *REMOVED* that's a lie. They wouldn't have fought for ages about who to include if she simply wanted it to be deleted, so don't talk out of your backside.

Just give it up, lad. It doesn't fly. huh.gif

It's probably pointless to say this, but I agree that these lists should be deleted. I find them deeply problematic, ranging from there being no agreed or consistent definition; to identifying people as Jews who may not see themselves as Jews and who no one else may see as a Jew either; and then there's the issue that for some of the names on these lists, the only online sources are Stormfront, Islamist sites and Wikipedia mirrors, which I think should make us question what we're doing. [[User:SlimVirgin|SlimVirgin]] <sup><font color="Purple">[[User_talk:SlimVirgin|(talk)]]</font></sup> 08:58, 29 December 2005 (UTC)

I never really understood this. From what I recall, she was first anti-list, then didn't she wind up taking power over the list from Poetlister, because SV wanted to control the list of British Jews?

I never really understood that. First she wants the list out, then she wants to control them?

When she couldn't get the lists deleted, she tried to control them as a second best option. I don't think Poetlister had much to do with the lists. She simply hung out with a couple of people who did.
blissyu2
QUOTE(Kato @ Fri 24th August 2007, 6:34am) *

When she couldn't get the lists deleted, she tried to control them as a second best option. I don't think Poetlister had much to do with the lists. She simply hung out with a couple of people who did.

She did it for the POWER!

I have never understood why there was so much fuss over a pointless list.
Jonny Cache
QUOTE(blissyu2 @ Thu 23rd August 2007, 4:00pm) *

Does SqueakBox think that BlackApe is you, Jonny? Is that why he is attacking you? Or is there a separate reason?

wait — who is blackape?

Jonny cool.gif
Kato
QUOTE(Jonny Cache @ Thu 23rd August 2007, 9:12pm) *

wait — who is blackape?

Jonny cool.gif

I disappear for a few hours and it's gotten onto "Who is blackape"? When I left I was still trying to work out whose wife Jonny had attacked?

What happened to "Who is Juzon Vürßt?"? And how did this thread end up as "Who is blackape"?
Jonny Cache
QUOTE(Kato @ Thu 23rd August 2007, 4:16pm) *

QUOTE(Jonny Cache @ Thu 23rd August 2007, 9:12pm) *

wait — who is blackape?

Jonny cool.gif

I disappear for a few hours and it's gotten onto "Who is blackape"? When I left I was still trying to work out whose wife Jonny had attacked?

What happened to "Who is Juzon Vürßt?"? And how did this thread end up as "Who is blackape"?

try to cache up —

we already know who attacked who's wife — he confessed, and that's the end of it.

Jonny cool.gif
blissyu2
Apparently BlackApe attacked Squeakbox's wife, and Jonny won't say why Squeakbox didn't like him. We don't know whether Squeakbox is really Juzon, as Jonny won't say why he thinks it might be Squeakbox, or who else it might be.

As for the original issue of SlimVirgin getting a vandal warning, well, um, yeah, why did she get that again? I'm a bit confused.
Jonny Cache
QUOTE(blissyu2 @ Thu 23rd August 2007, 7:26pm) *

Apparently BlackApe attacked Squeakbox's wife, and Jonny won't say why Squeakbox didn't like him. We don't know whether Squeakbox is really Juzon, as Jonny won't say why he thinks it might be Squeakbox, or who else it might be.

As for the original issue of SlimVirgin getting a vandal warning, well, um, yeah, why did she get that again? I'm a bit confused.

squeakbox doesn't like who?

Jonny cool.gif
blissyu2
Darn it, now you'll go and get Who blocked as your sock puppet too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...k&page=User:Who
LamontStormstar
18:52, 25 August 2005 Kbdank71 (Talk | contribs) unblocked Who (contribs) (Is not willy. He was helping to clean up after willy.)
18:48, 25 August 2005 Curps (Talk | contribs) blocked "Who (contribs)" with an expiry time of indefinite (willy)

Ahhhhhhh Curps.......
blissyu2
QUOTE(LamontStormstar @ Fri 24th August 2007, 5:57pm) *

18:52, 25 August 2005 Kbdank71 (Talk | contribs) unblocked Who (contribs) (Is not willy. He was helping to clean up after willy.)
18:48, 25 August 2005 Curps (Talk | contribs) blocked "Who (contribs)" with an expiry time of indefinite (willy)

Ahhhhhhh Curps.......

2005. 2 years ago... Don't get confused.

However, that's not to say that our friend Juzon won't now suspect Who of being a sock puppet of Jonny.

Hey let's play a game. See how many people Jonny can get accused of being a sock puppet of him.

You're not Jayjg are you, Jonny? I'm sure you are. Juzon, why don't you put a sock puppet accusation up against Jayjg?
Jonny Cache
QUOTE(blissyu2 @ Fri 24th August 2007, 12:26am) *

Darn it, now you'll go and get Who blocked as your sock puppet too.

Special:Log&type=block&page=User:Who

who said who is who's sockpuppet?

Jonny cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.