Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nonvocal's blog
> Media Forums > Wikipedia in Blogland
Pages: 1, 2
The Joy
Ah, very good.

As for your latest post on closing AFDs, I would think that administrators would prefer editors who know what they are doing to close AFDs, even non-admins. The purpose of XFD and even DRV is determining "consensus." Who cares who does it as long as they understand "consensus" and policy? In theory, administrators are just editors with extra tools. The only reason non-admins can't close a mixed/delete result XFD is because they can't delete if consensus goes that way. That's really not an excuse anymore what with bots alerting people and watchlists. An admin could do a sweep of AFDs and delete those with delete results. There is a process for contesting deletions, so what's the big deal if a non-admin, admin, or even b'crat who closes an XFD as deleted turns out to be wrong?
Giggy
QUOTE(NVS @ Thu 18th September 2008, 11:43am) *

QUOTE(KStreetSlave @ Wed 17th September 2008, 8:02am) *

You might be better off adding your blog to the aggregator. Then new posts that are interesting will be picked up in the relevant blog sections on the site (not sure how those work.)

Can you point me how to do that?

If I recall, Derktar added my blog to the WR blog's "blogroll".
Eva Destruction
QUOTE(Giggy @ Sun 21st September 2008, 6:20am) *

If I recall, Derktar added my blog to the WR blog's "blogroll".

NVS must have misread that as "bog roll", as it's now been wiped. (I'll get my coat...)
EricBarbour
Oddly enough, NVS's blog link now goes to a website owned by an Indian company that
has something to do with cosmetic surgery. In fact, it closely resembles one of those
mesothelioma-lawyer trolling sites. biggrin.gif

Wonder if they stole the domain from NVS......
tarantino
QUOTE(EricBarbour @ Sat 12th December 2009, 11:26pm) *

Oddly enough, NVS's blog link now goes to a website owned by an Indian company that
has something to do with cosmetic surgery. In fact, it closely resembles one of those
mesothelioma-lawyer trolling sites. biggrin.gif

Wonder if they stole the domain from NVS......

It looks like he decided he wanted to use nonvocalscream.com instead.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.